Tuesday 29 October 2013

Fear

Fear is something you don't want to carry with you while you are pregnant but it seems fear follows me and is there at every corner.

This morning I started to bleed pretty heavy. It was enough to soak through my underwear. I was in tears. I called my nurse right away and I was told to come in for an ultrasound. At the ultrasound I was able to see the gestational sac and the yolk sac. It was incredible to see. My cervix was still closed and the doctor said there wasn't much he could do because it is so early. If I miscarry, it will come as a heavy period (which I know from experience).

I'm praying so hard that the bleeding will stop and God will sustain the life that is growing inside of me. I'm so thankful for this miracle that God has blessed us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment