Saturday 19 April 2014

100 Days of Pregnancy: Days 72 & 71

Yesterday was such a busy day that I completely forgot to post. We went to visit my hubby's parents for Easter and it was a full house. J was so busy yesterday running around with his cousins. He was the youngest by a few years, but he didn't seem to mind at all. His cousins are also really good with him and don;t mind including him at all. By the time we left, J and I were exhausted. He was passed out within 2 minutes of us leaving.

Today, since J had a lack of sleep yesterday, he was a bit cranky, but still his loveable self. He only wanted to do what he wanted at swimming lessons...which was his last day. He made so much improvement and he\s getting so much better at floating on his back (which he wouldn't even attempt at the beginning).

I've been hearing from a lot of people that I will want some pretty comfy (and big) underwear for after delivery. So we drove across town today so I could buy some from Victoria's Secret. The free pair I got last week is by far the most comfy underwear I have right now so I bought 5 more pairs. I'm looking forward to washing them so I can wear them...all the underwear I have right now is just growing more and more uncomfortable. I even looked at maternity underwear but those didn't look very comfy to me.

I'm excited for Easter tomorrow and for J to see what the Easter bunny brought him. It should be a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment