Friday 4 April 2014

100 Days of Pregnancy: Day 86

Happy Friday! There's something about Fridays that always puts me in a good mood. I think it has a lot to do with the weekend being right around the corner.

Since it's been raining since yesterday, I decided to go to the gym on my lunch hour and walk a bit on the treadmill. Before pregnancy, I would always walk at 4.0mph (normally I would run, but if I did walk, this was my pace) and now I don't go any higher than 3.5mph and it seems like I'm walking just as fast. I much prefer walking outside, especially with my little mister, but Mother Nature is not co-operating.

As for this evening, once J is in bed, I plan on relaxing...so basically sitting my butt on the couch with my feet up and catching up on Grey's Anatomy. And maybe I'll do a little crocheting as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment