Monday 7 April 2014

100 Days of Pregnancy: Day 83

How far along? 28 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain? According to my scale I've dropped a couple of lbs but I'm not sure if my scale is different from the OBs

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Not yet...

Sleep: Sleep isn't a problem...yet

Best moments this week: Feeling this little guy move around more and more

Miss anything? Being able to cut my toenails and shave my legs without having to contort my body into weird positions

Food cravings/aversions: Oranges...I'm ready to head to Florida to get some fresh ones

Showing? Yes

Gender: It's a BOY!!!!!

Labour signs: No

Symptoms: I still have some heartburn but now that I eat smaller meals, it's gotten better. Lots of pressure when I go to the bathroom.

Belly button in or out? In...but I've noticed it's not as deep when I'm lying down.

Wedding ring on or off? Off...I tried to put on a larger ring that I normally wear on my right hand but my skin seems to be extra sensitive at the moment and it was hurting to wear it

Happy or moody most of the time? Emotional would be a good word. I had a co-worker bring me in some chocolate covered raisins and I had to fight back tears.

Looking forward to: My ultrasound next Monday 

1 comment:

  1. Ahaha. The shaving and cutting toe nails thing I can relate to from my last two pregnancies!

    -Adri

    ReplyDelete