Friday 20 October 2017

Keep Calm and Carry On

This morning was another early morning for me with blood work and an ultrasound. I was happy when I walked into the ultrasound room and saw it was my doctor who was there. Before he started the ultrasound he said that so far things have been picture perfect for me. It was something that I needed to hear after my last appointment since I felt a little discouraged.

I couldn't keep track of all of the measurements for my ovaries or which one was which, but I think my right ovary had 5 that he measured between .9 and 1.4 and my left had quite a few ranging between 1.0 and 1.6. He was happy with the ultrasound and I was instructed to make sure I have enough medication to get me through the weekend.

The clinic called me not that long ago with my blood work and it came back good. My estradiol is at 4699 and my LH 1.6. I am to keep going with the same dosage and I am to go back on Sunday for blood work and ultrasound.

We just have to take all of this one day at a time and I will keep praying that this is God's perfect timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment