Thursday 8 May 2014

100 Days of Pregnancy: Days 53 & 52

Let me start off by saying the weather today is gorgeous! It's 25 degrees Celsius out and sunny. Although, with this hot weather comes me sweating...and let me tell you, I sweat like a man. I'm talking my shirts are always wet under my armpits and under my boobs and my underwear is soaked (ahaha, it's worse now with pregnancy as well...my feet even sweat!). But I'm not complaining...I just sit with a fan blowing on me at all times. 

All of the garden centers have their flowers out and they are all beautiful...I want them all!! I love gardening but right now, I just don't have the energy for it...I don't even have the energy to pull the weeds from the garden (which needs to be done since my garden is at the front of the house). 

Also, I am feeling so much better today. Still very tired and still can't hear out of my right ear, but the sinus pressure is gone! Finally :) These antibiotics are doing their job. 

Baby boy's kicks have also gotten a lot stronger. There are times now that I actually say "Ow" because it hurts. And sometimes it feels like he's trying to adjust my spine for me (he's already thinking about his mama and wanting to help). I love his kicks and how powerful they are becoming and I love watching my belly contort when he practices his gymnastics. It's a lot of fun and I know I'm going to miss it when he is born since this is something that only him and I share, but I can't wait to meet him and hold him in my arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment