Sunday 4 May 2014

100 Days of Pregnancy: Day 56

I was so hopeful about feeling better when I woke up this morning but again, through the night things intensified and I woke up feeling miserable. As the morning wore on I felt better but around dinner time, my right ear started to hurt and the pain escalated quickly. I've tried everything to relieve the pain from Polisporin ear drops to chewing gum to open up the tubes to a hot compress. I don't know how I'm going to manage the pain through the night. All I can think about is going to a walk in clinic in the morning to see what's going on. I know if it's an infection the only thing that can be done is antibiotics. I just want relief. Now I understand why kids are so miserable when they have an ear infection. The ear is just so sensitive.

I am ready to not be sick anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment