Saturday 3 May 2014

100 Days of Pregnancy: Day 57

Last night I did not get a good sleep. I was tossing and turning, kept waking up, and by 430, I knew I wouldn't be falling back asleep. My throat was so sore and my head was full of pressure. I always sleep with a fan on and that definitely didn't help my throat. Once J woke up at 545 (which is early for him but I didn't mind since I was already awake), I was able to grab the humidifier out of his room. Hubby got home around 630 and I was able to go back to bed and get about an hour and a half of good sleep. This cold just seems to be kicking my butt. I'm feeling better one than I was yesterday but I'm ready to be feeling 100% better, not just 60%.

Since the winter is over and the spring and summer bring storms, it means out greyhound has bad anxiety. He is terrified of thunderstorms and will just stand, pant, and pace around the house. It's not pleasant having a dog standing beside the bed panting in your face in the middle of the night. So we bought him a thundercoat today. The pressure from it is supposed to calm anxiety. I really hope it works for him. We have 60 days to try it out and can return it if it doesn't work.

Dodger in his Thunder Shirt




No comments:

Post a Comment