Monday 10 March 2014

24 Weeks - Viability!!

It feels so good to reach another milestone...at 24 weeks, doctors will automatically take life saving measures if a baby is born. Even though we have reached 24 weeks, I'm praying this little guy keeps cooking for another 16 weeks!

How far along? 24 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain? Around 20 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Not that I'm aware of

Sleep: Sleep seems to be going great (knock on wood). I'm so tired most days that my bed has never been so comfortable. 

Best moments this week: Getting a great video of this little guy kicking

Miss anything? I miss waking up and feeling completely refreshed. Even after having a good night's sleep, I'm still SO tired

Food cravings/aversions: Cadbury mini eggs are my go to right now. I still have a lot of food aversions though which makes cooking dinner very challenging. 

Showing? Yes

Gender: It's a BOY!!!!!

Labour signs: No

Symptoms: Nasal congestion...it's been bad this past week

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? Wedding ring is on but my engagement ring is off. I think I may take them in and have them resized to make them a tad bit bigger 

Happy or moody most of the time? I'm pretty emotional and so many things make me cry. I can be watching a comedy on TV and bawling my eyes out.

Looking forward to: the snow to melt and the nice weather...I want to be able to get out and take J for walks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment