Thursday 29 March 2018

24 Week Update

I have to say, this pregnancy seems to be moving fairly quickly. We are more than half way and if my OB does induce me 2 weeks early like we discussed, we are only 14 weeks away from meeting this little one. After having a blockage a week and a half ago, I am guessing she will for sure induce me. Or, if my placenta does not move, schedule a c-section. I'm still upset about the possibility of a c-section. I go for 2 ultrasounds on April 9th (a regular one and an internal one) to get a better look at the placenta. I'm trying to hold out hope but I just think I'm going to be told that a c-section it is.

How far along? 24 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain: 20 lbs...I'm still around the 20 lb mark. The past 2 weeks I don't think I have gained much, maybe a pound. I'm hoping it slows down a bit for me and that with the nice weather coming I can be a bit more active.

Maternity clothes: They are a must

Stretch marks: Only around my ostomy

Sleep: Sleep is still going good.

Miss anything? I hate to say it, but being comfortable. I've been getting a lot of pain in my lower area...I think some refer to it as lightning crotch.

Food cravings/aversions: Canadian Maple Donuts and sour things. I could eat a lemon like an orange right now.

Showing: Yes.

Gender: Team green. And I still think it's a boy.

Labour signs: No, and I hope not for a while!!

Symptoms: Growing bump, large breasts, my ankles are beginning to swell along with my feet a bit, heartburn, leg cramps, pain in my pelvis area.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? On!

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: the Easter weekend and surprising the boys with a new bike for the youngest and rollers blades for the oldest.

No comments:

Post a Comment