Tuesday 13 March 2018

22 Week Update


How far along? 22 weeks

Total weight gain: 20 lbs.

Maternity clothes: They are a must

Stretch marks: Only around my ostomy

Sleep: Sleep is still going good.

Miss anything? Being able to stay up past 9, lol.

Food cravings/aversions: Canadian Maple Donuts and sour things. I could eat a lemon like an orange right now.

Showing: Yes.

Gender: Team green. But i'm beginning to lean towards a boy.

Labour signs: No, and I hope not for a while!!

Symptoms: Growing bump, large breasts, my ankles are beginning to swell along with my feet a bit, heartburn

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? On!

Happy or moody most of the time: Emotional would be the best way to describe my state at the moment.

Looking forward to: Relaxing this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment