Thursday 24 May 2018

100 days of Pregnancy: Day 55

How far along? 32 weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain: Around 24 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yes, every day, all day!

Stretch marks: Only around my ostomy and a couple of tiny ones around where my belly button ring is.

Sleep: I'm still sleeping well. I am just finding it harder to climb into bed and to roll over in bed.

Miss anything? I miss not having appointments all the time. Soon enough...I feel like I just have to get through May and it won't be so hectic.

Food cravings/aversions: Still craving that Mac and Cheese. The other night we went out so I could indulge myself and let me tell you, I would love another.

Showing: Yes. Everyone keeps telling me I look great which is really nice to hear.

Gender: We are still team green. And now that we are in the final stretch, I cannot wait to find out what baby is.

Labour signs: Not yet...baby still needs to grow for a few more weeks.

Symptoms: Growing bump, large breasts, my ankles are beginning to swell along with my feet a bit, heartburn, leg cramps, pain in my pelvic area.

Belly button in or out? Still half and half.

Wedding ring on or off? On :)

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: The weekend. I'm hoping it's a nice weekend so I can sit back and relax outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment