Wednesday 21 February 2018

19 Week Update


This past Monday was Family Day so hubby and I took the kids out for a special day. Our oldest is in hockey and they were having their Timbits Jamboree at the big arena. There were a few fun activities for the kids and they also got to skate on the big ice. Afterwards, we went out for lunch and went back to the arena for the hockey game which the kids absolutely loved.

I've been feeling better and seem to be over the flu. My voice still isn't back to normal and I still have a cough, but other than that, I feel back to normal.

I've started to feel baby more and more which has been a lot of fun. I love the tiny reminders that I have a tiny human growing inside of me and that he or she is busy wiggling around and having a good old time in there.

How far along? 19 weeks + 1 day

Total weight gain: I think I have gained more than 12 lbs. At the moment I am trying my best to eat better and not just pig out. I did some meal prep on the weekend for my lunches so I'm hoping that helps. And currently I am munching on celery and cucumbers.

Maternity clothes: For sure!

Stretch marks: So far, just the one that got worse around my ostomy.

Sleep: Good. I seem to be sleeping better than when I wasn't pregnant. I think it's because being pregnant slows down your digestive system so my ostomy bag is not as active at night which means I'm not getting up 3-4 times a night to empty it.

Miss anything? I am missing having a full wardrobe. I don't have nearly as many maternity clothes as I do regular so I feel like I'm wearing the same things all of the time.

Food cravings/aversions: Craving anything and everything.

Showing: Yes. It's definitely obvious.

Gender: We are team green...waiting for the surprise!

Labour signs: No, and I hope not for a while!!

Symptoms: Growing bump, large breasts, my ankles are beginning to swell along with my feet a bit.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? On!

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.

Looking forward to: Our anatomy scan on Monday to see the baby again.

No comments:

Post a Comment