Monday 6 November 2017

8dp5dt

Today I am officially 8 days post our 5 day transfer. Still impatiently waiting for our beta test, which will be on Friday. My nurse called me back first thing this morning and she would prefer me to come in on Friday. Reason being is that if the beta is low, I wouldn't be able to come in again until Monday, since I am away for the weekend. She told me to give her a call between 11 and 12 on Friday (which is before I leave) so she can look into the results for me.

We are praying for a high beta number on Friday!!

Day 5 - On the fifth day, implantation is considered complete. The embryo is developing vigorously.
Day 6 - The growing embryo triggers the release of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) into the blood stream. This is a hormone that is produced by the syncytiotrophoblast, the specialized cells which will form the placenta later on.
Day 7 - The fetal development is in full swing and the embryo continues to develop quickly. As the placenta begins to take shape, it continues to release more hCG into the blood stream.
Day 8 - More hCG is released into the blood, as fetal development continues and the placenta begins to function.
Day 9 - By this time, the levels of the hormone hCG are high enough in the blood stream to be detected.

2 comments:

  1. So...? Are you going to share the results? I'm on pins and needles over here. ;) Krista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have decided to keep the results to ourselves until we are either out of the first trimester or starting a FET. Sorry to keep you in suspense!!

      Delete