Thursday 2 June 2016

It Was Just Too Much

Sometimes its hard to go on social media because there are times when my social media page blows up with baby overload. Like today, for instance, when I couldn't scroll through a feed without seeing that someone is in labour and that it's baby time, and then a picture of a happy family in hospital with their newest addition, and then a picture of a newborn who just went home, and then a pregnancy announcement.

Yes, this just happened to me, all at once.

A pregnancy/baby overload.

And too be honest, it was just too much for me.

The first post I could handle, and maybe the second. But by the time I got to the third and fourth, I needed to stop. Quit. Close. Delete.

It was just too much. Too much all at once.

And now I'm left with the question of "why not me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment