Monday 3 March 2014

Pregnancy Update: 23 Weeks

How far along? 23 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain? Around 20 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Not that I'm aware of

Sleep: Pretty good...some nights I wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep.

Best moments this week: Being able to start my son's second level of swimming lessons with him...he has so much fun and being in the water with him is good exercise for me.

Miss anything? I miss being able to walk out of the house without a jacket on...I'm so over winter.

Food cravings/aversions: Last night I had a bad craving for DQ...and it brought back memories of when I was in the 2 week wait and I had half a leftover blizzard thawing on the counter to eat and my dog ate it...I was so upset about it that I cried and had a pity party.

Showing? Yes

Gender: It's a BOY!!!!!

Labour signs: No

Symptoms: The biggest one is nasal congestion, heartburn here and there, and of course, the growing belly and chest.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? On, but I did remove the other two rings I always wear because my hands are swelling at certain times of the day. Soon I think I'm going to take off my engagement ring and just wear my wedding band. 

Happy or moody most of the time? I seem to be pretty happy

Looking forward to: A 4 day work week...I booked off Friday and have a long weekend...my husband also has the day off so we'll be able to spend some time together

No comments:

Post a Comment