Sunday 23 March 2014

100 Days of Pregnancy: Day 98

I thought it was spring and that winter was over... So why is it still snowing? I cannot wait until the warmer weather gets here. It will be a happy day when I look at the forecast and there are no temps below zero.

At the moment I'm watching Big Brother Canada...I love reality TV and it's a guilty pleasure. My hubby teases me all the time for it...this is probably why we have separate TVs. He watches his sports and I watch my chick flicks.

I have a feeling as soon as my head hits the pillow tonight I'll be asleep, which would be great because I'm so excited for my ultrasound tomorrow! I also have to do the glucose test which I'm not looking forward to...spending so much time in the hospital is just draining. Since I have a granny soul, I'm going to bring my crochet project with me to keep me occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment