Friday 2 May 2014

100 Days of Pregnancy: Day 58

Yesterday I could feel a nasal drip on the back of my throat. This is never a good sign and normally leads to a full blown cold. Sure enough, yesterday evening things just got worse. Sore throat, stuffy nose, achy body, head that is pounding, and shoulders and neck that feel like someone's been sitting on them all day. Needless to say, I barely slept. I stayed home from work today because I feel just as bad. I'm finally lying in bed again but I doubt I'll be able to sleep. The Tylenol is helping with my achy body but my head is still pounding and my shoulders and neck are atill so sore.

On a brighter note, this is my 100th post. It's not fun to be writing about being sick but hopefully tomorrow I'll wake up feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment