Wednesday 18 September 2013

That Time of the Month

So it's that time of the month again...the time of the month when I can't help but get my hopes up in the possibility that I may be pregnant. Mother Nature is due for a visit any day now. My heart can't help but hope that she doesn't come...and that she doesn't come for the next 9 months. My brain knows better and tries to tell my heart to smarten up, but it's never that easy.

I think what makes it even harder is not having a regular period. If Mother Nature would show up at the right time each month, there would be no problem...but when she delays her visits for a week or two, it seems like an even bigger let down.

I just have to think positive...that once my period does start this month, we can attempt another IVF transfer and this could be the one that creates our miracle baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment