Monday 25 November 2013

Worry

Being pregnant has been very worrisome for me. I wish I could just sit back and enjoy every minute of it but I worry. It's so hard not too but it has gotten a lot easier since I've realized that no one has control over this life except God.

At my last ultrasound on Nov. 15, the doctor noticed two blood pockets around the gestational sac, so I'm worried about that. I pray they go away and they don't harm the baby or anything the baby needs. I've gotten used to seeing blood...it doesn't come by surprise anymore. It's nice when I don't have it, but when I do, I'm not surprised. It still worries me, but I hope it just means the blood pockets are leaving.

I have another ultrasound on Thursday and I CANNOT wait. I'm praying for good news...that are baby is healthy and the blood pockets are gone (or smaller in size). I don't know if I'll ever be able to relax and just enjoy being pregnant without worrying; it's just so hard when you want something so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment