Thursday 28 November 2013

Lil Bubs

I had my fourth ultrasound today at the clinic and needless to say, I was so nervous. Excited, but nervous. Once I was on the table, I lied there holding my breath. We saw the baby on the screen and then, we say lil bubs wiggle!! Lil bubs was having a great time moving around. It's such an amazing thing to see. To know that miracle is growing inside of you.

The doctor still saw a blood pocket on the screen, but it was smaller. And the second blood pocket was gone! God is definitely listening to all of my prayers.

Lil bubs measured a day ahead (last time bubs measured a day behind). We are 9 weeks and 5 days along. I'm not sure what will happen next. When my next ultrasound will be (I have a feeling it won't be until 20 weeks), when I'll have my first appointment with my OB/GYN, when I stop my medications...I don't really know anything at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment