Saturday 25 January 2014

Nervous

It seems that the days leading up to an ultrasound cause me a lot of fear. Fear that something may be wrong...a fear I don't think I would have it we conceived on our own without fertility treatments. It's a fear of knowing all that could go wrong.

The only way I can describe the fear or the nervousness is being similar to the two week wait fear. I was pregnant until proven otherwise and that's how I feel leading up to ultrasounds. I'm pregnant right now but that ultrasound could say something else.

It\s a strange feeling to carry with me and I only seem to carry it with me in the week leading up to an ultrasound. I'm hoping that once I start feeling the baby move and kick regularly that I won't have this unnecessary worry.

Only two more sleeps until our ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment