Yesterday I experienced some cramping...not sure what that was all about. I'm hoping it's a sign of pregnancy...that our blastocyst was implanting deeper into my uterus. Other than that, I haven't felt anything...just a bit tired and a bit light headed but that's more than likely from the medication.
Here's the breakdown of what our blastocyst is hopefully doing:
- 1dpt: Blastocyst hatches out of shell
- 2dpt: Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
- 3dpt: Implantation begins as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
- 4dpt: Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
- 5dpt: Implantation is complete, cells that will become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop
- 6dpt: hCG starts to enter the bloodstream
- 7dpt: Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
- 8dpt: Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
- 9dpt: hCG levels are high enough to detect a pregnancy
My mind is completely consumed by the thought of being pregnant...all I want to do is take a home pregnancy test. I'm just so scared of seeing a negative result...I don't want to have to look at another negative test, it's just heartbreaking. By not taking a pregnancy test, I can still be hopeful.
I'm still praying every day!! Praying that we are pregnant and that the life being created will be sustained and we will be blessed with a healthy baby...by God's grace!