Monday 21 October 2013

11 Days Post Transfer and I Don't Know What to Think

I am feeling so many emotions at the moment. I feel like I need to have a good cry and just get it out. Not a few tears sort of cry but a big sobbing is what I need. I started to cry 3 times on my way to work and it's only a 7 minute drive! I cried two times leaving the hospital after my blood work. I'm absolutely petrified and it's the only way my body knows how to release the emotion.

TMI warning....
Early Sunday morning (I'm talking 12:30am) I noticed a bit of pink blood when I wiped and then again on Sunday evening before bed I thought I saw a little bit on my underwear but I wasn't 100% sure. This morning there was a bit more.

I'm so scared that my husband and I are going to lose this pregnancy. This is the time when my period would start so maybe it's trying to do something.

Pretty much, to sum it up, I'm a complete mess right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment