Thursday 7 January 2016

Currently, I am...

Currently, I am...

Enjoying: My engagement!!!!!!

Feeling: Hurt. I have been so excited about my engagement to Chris and couldn't wait to ask my best friend to be my maid of honour. Unfortunately, when I asked her she said no and the only reasoning I got was that she felt like she wouldn't be good at it. 

Wishing: For my engagement ring to come back from the jeweler. It's in being sized right now. It should have already been sized but somehow there was a mix up and my ring never got sized. 

Loving: My beautiful ring and being able to call Chris my fiance! I love that Chris gets excited about our wedding and shares in my excitement when I show him things I have pinned. 

Hating: The cold weather. With this cold weather brings about dry hands for me. It seems that no matter how much hand cream I apply, my hands still crack. And it is painful!

Anticipating: Our upcoming snowboarding trip to Mont Tremblant. I can't wait to spend a few days away with my future hubby!

Watching: The Making of a Murderer. Chris loves documentaries and we were looking for something new to watch since we finished The Office. We have watched episode 1 so far and I'm sure tonight we will be watching the second episode.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have SO much fun planning your wedding, I know I did! Oh man, I would be so bummed too if my best friend said no. Hopefully she'll come around! I am definitely going to start watching that show on Netflix, I've heard SO much about it.

    ReplyDelete