Thursday 19 April 2018

100 Days of Pregnancy: Days 91-89

I received a great phone call today! My OB sent the referral consultation to my pediatric surgeon to ask who she would recommend on the adult side for me. I had all of my surgeries with my pedatric surgeon, even after I had crossed the threshold of 18...she was wonderful. Well, my peds surgeon is going to do the consult! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping she will also be the one who will be present in the OR for the c-section. I'm not only worried about the c-section in general, but I am also worried that with things moving around in there that something could happen to my ileostomy. Since my surgeon is the one who did all of my surgeries, I would feel much more comfortable with her in the OR as well. So my fingers and toes are crossed! I get to meet with her on May 22nd, so just over a month from now. 

How far along? 27 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain: Around 22 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yes, every day, all day!

Stretch marks: Only around my ostomy

Sleep: Sleep has been great this week. As hubby says to me in the morning "when you wake me up from snoring, I know you are having a good sleep." He knows better than to wake his pregnant wife. He's great that way!

Miss anything? Walking without a waddle, lol

Food cravings/aversions: I was craving shawarma last week and the beginning of this week so we made it at home for dinner the other night and my craving was satisfied.

Showing: Yes.

Gender: Team green. This week I all of a sudden wanted to start referring to baby as a she which is strange because this whole time I've thought it was a boy.

Labour signs: No, and I hope not for a while!!

Symptoms: Growing bump, large breasts, my ankles are beginning to swell along with my feet a bit, heartburn, leg cramps, pain in my pelvis area, sciatic nerve pain on my left side.

Belly button in or out? In and I still have my belly button ring in.

Wedding ring on or off? On!

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: sunshine this weekend! Looks like our spring is finally on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment