Tuesday 18 November 2014

I'm Still Here

It's been quite some time since my last post and let me say, so much has changed. My baby is almost 5 months, J is an amazing big brother, and I've gotten myself into a good routine. I have come such a long way since the night when I thought my life as I knew it was ending, and ending in a bad way. But that late night in May did end the life I knew, but it ended something bad and brought about something amazing. I hit rock bottom, I was at my lowest of lows. My friends and family didn't know what to say to me except that everything would be ok (ya, ok, when?!). The last thing I wanted to do was bring a baby into a broken home. I was terrified. I didn't think I could do it on my own. But as each day passed, I learned that I could. Each day I became a little bit stronger. And each day I became a little bit happier. And now, I'm happier than I've ever been...and here's a little something I've been keeping a secret...I'm in love. 


1 comment:

  1. It's great to hear from you :) So glad things have gotten better!

    ReplyDelete